[eagle] Re: Eagle Management Change

Bill Tynan btynan at beecreek.net
Thu Nov 8 12:10:55 PST 2007

Jim:

I am very sorry to learn of your resignation as Eagle Project Manager. Big
programs such as Eagle, no matter what kind of organization is doing them,
require the  type of disciplined management you have been providing. I can
think of an AMSAT project
 completed a few years back which would have benefited greatly from your
kind of leadership.

It know your work as Eagle Project Manager has been a strain, especially
since you are also holding down a full-time job.  Many AMSAT functions
require talented people who don't have to work for a living. But such people
are hard to find.

I hope the AMSAT officers will be able to locate someone who can fill your
shoes, but that will be difficult.

Good luck and hope to see you active in AMSAT again when that becomes
possible.

73,

Bill, W3XO