[eagle] Re: Eagle Management Change

R.Haighton Fhaighton at cogeco.ca
Thu Nov 8 06:06:11 PST 2007

Jim,
I was disappointed to learn of your decision, but I do understand that many
things change in this life and that nothing is "for ever".
I thank you for your leadership and participation in the Eagle project and I
wish you well in your prioritization  - keep in contact with us  - you are a
valued member of AMSAT.

Robin Haighton VE3FRH
Immediate Past President AMSAT