[eagle] Re: Eagle Management Change

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 17:29:10 PST 2007

Jim,

I sincerely hope that you return to AMSAT and ham radio soon.  It's way too
good a hobby to walk away from for long.  A year ago I had tired of ham
radio and longed to get back to the days when it was exciting and fun.  That
led me to satellites and satellites led me to your team.  You were
instrumental in helping me recapture the fun I once had with this great
hobby.  Thank you for your encouragement and support on Eagle and I hope you
return soon.

Best 73,

Juan - WA6HTP