[eagle] Re: Eagle Management Change

Bill Ress bill at hsmicrowave.com
Wed Nov 7 16:23:29 PST 2007

Jim,

Your resignation comes as a real disappointment but not as a surprise.
During our communications this past year, I know you have had
challenging personal issues.

I will miss your management of the Eagle project. I always appreciated
you being frank and honest with me. But, you know, you gotta do what
feels right for you and I respect your tough decision.

Thank you sincerely for the time and effort you put into AMSAT and
Eagle. I hope we can maintain contact as time moves forward.

Best regards...Bill - N6GHz