[eagle] Re: Phased Array on an IC

Franklin Antonio antonio at qualcomm.com
Wed Nov 7 16:03:55 PST 2007

At 11:33 AM 11/7/2007, Tom Clark, K3IO wrote:
>I wonder if any of our San Diego compatriots (Phil or Franklin
>especially) have any contact with these folks --

Oops.  I read further down in the article "project is a collaboration
between Rebeiz, Larry Larson and Ian Galton".

I know Larry Larson and Ian Galton well.  I've been on the board of
the Center for Wireless Communcation at UCSD for several years, and
Larson ran CWC for several years.  He gave it up last year.

Info about these guys can be found on the CWC web site
http://cwc.ucsd.edu/faculty.php
or
http://cwc.ucsd.edu/