[eagle] Re: New Module

Chuck Green greencl at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 1 10:26:26 PST 2007

Hi Dick,

I must apologize for not being very clear about what PEM/screw I was
referring to. Its good that you thought of the one you did as that is
also important. The one I was referring to is labeled 2 (with a circle
around the 2) on drawing E05-62. Its the screw that attaches the side(s)
of the lid to the connector plate.

Sorry for the confusion,
Chuck