[eagle] Re: New Module

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 1 09:25:42 PST 2007

Chuck:

Implicitly all that information existed already on the E05 60 Module
drawing. I have today changed this drawing to Rev.02 to incorporate these
specific dimensions. You have 28.4mm clearance to the cover flange of the
E05 62 Connector Plate, which is intruded by 3.2mm for the cover screw and
its PEM nut pressed into the flange. All other dimensions that you need are
located on the several drawings, which is why I uploaded the complete set of
drawings.

'73,
Dick Jansson, KD1K
 <mailto:kd1k at amsat.org> kd1k at amsat.org