[eagle] Engineering titles

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:10:32 PST 2007

I was not aware, though I should have been, that Rick enacted an org
chart through the BOD before I "returned from the dead".  Anyone I have
been calling  AVP Eng. (Bob Davis, Jim Sanford, and Lou McFadin) are now
engineering directors.  I like it better myself now that I think about
it more carefully. I just wanted to be prickly and argue about it for
the sake of arguing since it is different from what was done before I
went into the cold!

“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes