[eagle] Interfacing to CAN-Do Widgets - Updated User's Guide

Stephen Moraco kz0q at amsat.org
Sun Oct 28 15:21:25 PST 2007

Hi all,

   I've updated our CAN-Do project web-site with new content
    See:  http://can-do.moraco.info/

   Various top-level pages which you navigate to using the links
   along left column have "<- New" marks in yellow to
   denote the updates.

   Of particular interest is the new material found linked from our
   reference page.

   Designing a Module or Payload which uses a CAN-Do widget?
   You will want to make sure you have reviewed the updated
   Widget User's guide I've posted for review (linked from the
   reference page.)

    See the revision history in the guide for what's new.
    If you would like to see corrections made, or additional
    material added please let me know.

Regards,
Stephen, KZ0Q

kz0q at amsat.org