[eagle] Re: Phased Array Concepts

Matt Ettus matt at ettus.com
Thu Oct 25 22:03:30 PDT 2007

Long delayed response here ---

An inductor would not help.  The problem occurs when the capacitance is
too big -- i.e. when the reactance approaches zero.  An inductor would
allow us to cross zero reactance, but that's where we don't want to be
-- at zero reactance we create a short and very bad reflections.

Matt

PS  I had to cancel my trip to the symposium at the last minute.  Bob
will give my presentation.  Have fun everyone.