[eagle] Re: More Information

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 11:43:42 PDT 2007

This is useful information. I should be able to get the biggest power dissipators within an inch of the edge so temperature rise may managable without extra heat sinking. I received the SAW filter test boards yesterday, so after the tunable filter matching circuit is validated, I can think about the next version of the receiver.

I won't be at the meeting as I have to limit my travel. My mother has Alzheimer's disease and there are only so many times that I can place her at her sister's house or my brother's house.