[eagle] Re: Review

Chuck Green greencl at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 19 10:53:50 PDT 2007

Hi Dick,

Oops, you did say clearly that this was a PCB drawing. I was thinking it
was a top view of the base plate. Sorry!

This leaves me with a new question... Is the clear space (126mm x
173.6mm) an absolute number or does this allow for clearance to
components/traces on the bottom of the PCB? In other words, do I need to
keep electrical conductors back away from these edges (on the bottom of
the PCB) to keep from shorting them to the mounting rails?

Chuck