[eagle] Re: Review

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 19 10:19:31 PDT 2007

Chuck:

The E05 64 drawing is THE ACTUAL SIZE of the PCB, 140x180mm.

The 0.5mm note just informs the constructor that the nearest structural
elements are 0.5mm from the PCB.

There are NO threads on the PCB, the thru clearance holes are as shown 11
each diameter 3.25mm through holes for clearance to the 4-40 mounting
screws.

The missing radius (a reason for the review drawing  J ) is "2xR3.2mm"

The dimensional difference in the "mounting rail" is just the way things
turned out. (I could say that I want good thermal conductance values between
the PCB and the Baseplate.) I do note that in certain thermal situations, I
reserve the right to add more screws along the edges to insure good thermal
conduction to the Baseplate. The 54mm spacing here is pretty wide when we
discuss good contact conductance between the PCB and the Baseplate.