[eagle] Re: Review

Chuck Green greencl at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 19 09:15:34 PDT 2007

Hi Dick,

Thank you for the dimensioned drawing. I can design a PCB from this. A
few questions...

What is the inside radius of the clear space at the rear?

What is the thread of the mounting holes? Do you intent to use inserts?

The actual PCB size is 139 x 179 mm. No?

Why is the mounting rail a different size at the back than on the sides?
I don't really care what it is, just curious.

Chuck