[eagle] Re: Still Even Another Revision

Chuck Green greencl at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 19 08:29:54 PDT 2007

Hi Dick,

Yes, 4.4mm will be more than enough and completely eliminate my concern.

I think Rick's suggestion is actually the more desirable situation. But
practical considerations may very well preclude such an implementation.
Juan's concerns are also valid. But we all know that the ideal situation
often eludes us. Sometimes we must weigh the practical consideration of
potential damage done by removing a module against the same potential if
we don't remove it. And there are some things that can only be evaluated
when the module is in the total satellite system. And there is the
completely unknown (at this time) regarding the environment during a
launch campaign. Keeping as many options as practical open to us is the
best approach (IMHO).

Thanks for your work!

Chuck