[eagle] Re: Revised Module Suggestion

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Thu Oct 18 20:15:50 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 14:01 -0400, Rick Hambly (W2GPS) wrote:

> 3) to move toward an open source operating system like a real time Linux
> variant, for example.

Just for the record, and not because I'm trying to disagree with you,
I'll note in passing that IPS is open source, and Karl and the other key
European developers agreed with the idea of explicitly licensing IPS
under GPL version 2 when I asked about it in the context of a discussion
about packaging IPS for Linux a couple of years ago.

Bdale