[eagle] Re: Still Even Another Revision

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Thu Oct 18 17:22:13 PDT 2007

All:
At some point, after the free-form discussion is converging to hard
comments, I'd like to seem them posted on EaglePedia, for formal, public
response.   Thanks to Dave Hartzell, the comments page is:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/eagle/EaglePedia/index.php/Module_Requirements_Document_Comments

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org