[eagle] Re: Updated Module

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 16:28:48 PDT 2007

Chuck:

Indeed the machined baseplate width is just 141mm and the cavity is 126mm
wide. I would NOT recommend any PCB to be that full width, that it be no
wider than 140mm, so theoretically you could have a PCB that is 140x180mm.
Perhaps that can be another iteration. (I did not deal with the PCB at all
in this round.) Not tonight honey, I've slugged at this beast for six hours
today, enough already!

Dick Jansson, KD1K
kd1k at amsat.org
kd1k at arrl.net