[eagle] Re: 125x180 Module Assembly

Louis McFadin w5did at amsat.org
Tue Oct 16 17:06:08 PDT 2007

My comment on this is that the way the housing is fastened on by
screws on the side will present a problem and more or less remove
most of the advantage of having a removable cover. If the module is
mounted in the spacecraft and you need to remove the cover for a test
or adjustment, You have to remove the module first since access to
the screws on the side is blocked by adjacent boxes.
It would be better if you could remove the cover by accessing from
the top some way. Perhaps a top hat profile would be better.

Lou McFadin
W5DID
w5did at mac.com