[eagle] Re: Revised Module Suggestion

Chuck Green greencl at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 16 15:32:52 PDT 2007

Hi Bob,

I've had two experiences with having things built for AMSAT.  In one
case, I was very disappointed with the parts placement precision.  I'd
like to think that was just the result of a poor choice of vendors.  In
both cases I found the amount of solder on most joints to be less than I
would want to fly so I added solder to every joint.  But having the
parts already in place saved me a *lot* of time.

Chuck