[eagle] 125x180 Module Assembly

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 12:46:53 PDT 2007

Bob:

Attached are three pdf views of the proposed revised Eagle module, and open
view, fully closed view, and a view w/o the PCB. It has been a lengthy day
getting all of the darned 0.5mm cover bends correct and holes properly
placed for full mating of the cover with the baseplate (such things as
0.581mm hole placement discrepancies - ugh!). If built from the drawings
that can be made from these objects, there should be a good fit in the real
hardware.

I do not presume as to what the "real" next step wants to be, as I do not
propose to make the 2D drawings until the discussions have settled down to
agree that this is what we collectively like, or at least collectively
accept. Please advise.

'73,
Dick Jansson, KD1K
 <mailto:kd1k at amsat.org> kd1k at amsat.org