[eagle] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [Eagle] SANFORD quicklook comments on Eagle Module Mechanical Requirements]]

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Thu Oct 11 06:08:49 PDT 2007

All:
Thanks to the efforts of Dave Hartzell, we have a page on EaglePedia for
the entry and response to peer review comments on the new module design.

Please post your comments at:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/eagle/EaglePedia/index.php/Module_Requirements_Document_Comments

Bob, The form allows for your responses there as well.

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org