[eagle] Phased Array Concepts

Tom Clark, K3IO K3IO at verizon.net
Sat Oct 6 21:10:45 PDT 2007

I have (finally!) put the finishing touches on my magnum opus describing
my ideas on phased arrays and shipped it off to be included in the
Pittsburgh symposium proceedings. If you want to see it, it is available
for viewing at
http://mysite.verizon.net/w3iwi/electronic_scanning_antennas.pdf. This
version has some figures in color, but the proceedings is in B&W (this
format is available if you need it).

This took me a lot longer than I anticipated. I had a couple of fairly
major Gates-induced computer failures, some of which still plague me
(like I'm using my notebook for all Email). I advise against the use of
Office 2007.

I am hoping that this week I will have time to test Dan's hardware so I
can have some results to report by Pittsburgh.

Matt -- this has the numbers I was trying to remember last weekend.

For all -- your comments and critiques are solicited.

73, Tom