[eagle] Re: YAHOO!!!! IT WORKS!!!!

Chuck Green greencl at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 17 20:54:31 PDT 2007

Hi Jim,

Chuck's note stated that the user determines mode.  It can be set before
delivery but the user can also do it themselves as long as they know it
needs to be done.  The address needs to be specified by the *system
administrator*.  Again, it can be set before delivery but can also be
done by the user if they know it needs to be done.

Chuck