[eagle] 70 cm Receiver on external reference

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 22:15:45 PDT 2007

Bob,

Before our minor crisis I think I owed you a .wav file of the receiver.  I
set up as follows:

*         RF Input: 435.000 from HP 8662A on GSP external reference

*         70 cm Receiver: Also on 10 MHz GPS external reference

*         IF out: to SDR-IQ

I demodulated the receiver in CW mode and recorded the wav file using the
SDR-IQ SpectraVue program.  I can also send you an RF wav file that you can
use with a new SpectraVue application that they have on their web.  The file
is attached.

This screen shot shows the IF output on 10.700 MHz (in green) and the CW
detector shape in orange with the red bar at the top showing the passband.

Will this work for you?

73,

Juan - WA6HTP