[eagle] Re: YAHOO!!!! IT WORKS!!!!

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 20:12:15 PDT 2007

Chuck,

Good point and another argument for top-level system engineering.  There
should be network documentation showing address and priority assignments for
each payload.  This should be a top-level function along with allocating the
amount of power each payload can consume.  None of these global issues
should be left to the individual subsystem teams to determine.

Juan - WA6HTP