[eagle] Re: YAHOO!!!! IT WORKS!!!!

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 20:05:56 PDT 2007

Jim,

In this case it wouldn't have helped since I wouldn't have gotten to the
point of reading the documentation for a long time since we already had
everything running.  As I mentioned in another email, it does point out the
benefit of the peer review.  Although this is not a classic example, Stephen
was able to look at our problem with a fresh perspective, unbiased by our
prior experience with the receiver and spot the problem that we should all
have thought of but didn't.  I've seen this exact thing happen over and
over.  The fact that Stephen was not involved in the receiver project that
was his strength.  Knowing the CAN-Do network inside and out was of course a
huge plus too!

  _____