[eagle] Re: YAHOO!!!! IT WORKS!!!!

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 20:00:42 PDT 2007

Dave,

This is a classic example of why a peer review is so important.  You need to
get folks that are not directly involved in your project to look it over
with fresh eyes.  We were too narrowly focused and missed the obvious.  If
multiple nodes all exist on the same twisted pair cable they much have
different addresses.  Duh...

73,
Juan - WA6HTP