[eagle] Re: YAHOO!!!! IT WORKS!!!!

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Sun Sep 16 17:27:47 PDT 2007

Guys:
There's a lesson here:   DOCUMENTATION

Juan expected/assumed one thing, the CAN-Do! widget was something else.
Other teams will go through exactly the same issue.  SO, it appears we
need to add some documentation to each WIDGET in terms of serial number,
address, and probably a handful of other things I don't know about.

Let's learn from this experience.

Juan, thanks to you and your team for perservering.

Stephen, thanks for your prompt support on a short fuse.

This kind of response and mutual support is exemplary, and what it will
take to get Eagle on orbit.

Thanks & very 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org