[eagle] Re: YAHOO!!!! IT WORKS!!!!

Dave hartzell hartzell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 17:05:35 PDT 2007

Wow, this is a relief.  I'm glad it was something simple....after all
the hunting and pecking we did yesterday, I'm glad it was something so
simple.

I guess when the term "bus" is used, an address as probably key to
getting to your destination.  ;-)

Dave

On 9/16/07, Juan Rivera <juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> All,
>
> We need to take up a collection to buy Stephen a large hero badge.  He fixed
> the problem and the receiver is now sitting on my bench happily receiving a
> signal.  The new CAN-Do module that he sent me had a different address than
> the old one and the old files were addressing the initialization
> instructions to a non-existent device.  All we have to do is change the
> address field in the initialization files and everything is fine.
>
> Whew!  The train of life in back on the tracks!
>
> 73 to all,
>
> Juan

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan.