[eagle] YAHOO!!!! IT WORKS!!!!

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 16:08:15 PDT 2007

All,

We need to take up a collection to buy Stephen a large hero badge.  He fixed
the problem and the receiver is now sitting on my bench happily receiving a
signal.  The new CAN-Do module that he sent me had a different address than
the old one and the old files were addressing the initialization
instructions to a non-existent device.  All we have to do is change the
address field in the initialization files and everything is fine.

Whew!  The train of life in back on the tracks!

73 to all,