[eagle] Re: I need another CAN-Do Module

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 15:41:05 PDT 2007

Bob,

It is currently completely dead.  The two synthesizers have to be programmed
using an initialization file via the CAN-Do module.  I sent one of the files
to Stephen to look at, but those files have been working fine for months so
this net controller crash issue is almost certainly not important at the
moment.  (there is a different file for each frequency and depending if I'm
on internal or external reference.)

The CAN-Do module appears to be working from all outward signs but it looks
like nothing is making it to either synthesizer.  I'm sure we'll get it
fixed by the symposium but I would rather try the easy things first.