[eagle] Re: I need another CAN-Do Module

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Sun Sep 16 13:35:41 PDT 2007

Juan:

I talked with Stephen.  He is testing your replacement module.  He and I
both feel that the likelihood you have a faulty one is low but that
there is no harm in testing this since it does turn out to be the
module, it will prevent you from having to dig into the RX.

Now let us suppose you receive the widget and you cannot get the PLL's
to function.

To what extent does the receiver function now?  Does it function well
enough to demonstrate at the annual meeting?  If so,  why not do non
destructive testing if at all possible and try to get it to run before
we give up completely on it.