[eagle] 70 cm receiver inoperative with new CAN-Do module

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 04:53:50 PDT 2007

Stephen,

Do you have another module that you could send to me?  It's starting to look
like I have problems with the original CAN-Do module and the receiver too.
I can understand why the first module doesn't work since I removed and
replaced the power supply components several times while attempting to
troubleshoot the EMI problem.  But the receiver is another matter.  It's
proven over months of banging around that it is a very robust unit.  Neither
PLL is currently working.  So either I've got multiple failures on the
receiver board or it's not being properly initialized.

While I wait for your reply I'll be digging back into this and gathering
test data.  I'll send that out as soon as I gather it up...