[eagle] Re: AO-51 Multiband Antenna???

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 3 17:06:22 PDT 2007

Stan Wood designed it. It is a dual band L and S antenna, linearly
polarized. I'm not sure what sort of "in orbit data" you are looking for,
but it is in use whenever the L band uplink or S band downlink is in use
including later this month.
http://n4hy.smugmug.com/gallery/2107663#108915239 has good pics of the
antenna.

Something in particular you'd like to try?

73, Drew KO4MA