[eagle] Re: PAVE PAWS EMI

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 3 16:52:57 PDT 2007

Lee,

That's possible.  In a few weeks we'll gather up our equipment and head for
the top of a local mountain where we'll have a much better shot at the PAVE
PAWS site.  Right now we're not completely sure we're really looking at PAVE
PAWS.  It may be that our data from old environmental impact statements is
obsolete.  We know something has changed or the Department of Defense
wouldn't be clearing out all the local ham repeaters.

Juan - WA6HTP