[eagle] Re: PAVE PAWS EMI

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:10:57 PDT 2007

Juan Rivera wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I noticed that too.  I killed the AGC but didn't think of the noise blanker.
> I'll take a look and try again if it was on.  Right now I can't communicate
> with the CAN-Do module or I would switch to the 70 cm prototype receiver and
> repeat the test.
>
> Juan

Yes, please.  I have some interesting noise blanker stuff I want to work
on to eliminate PAVE PAWS pulses on board the SDX transponder.  This is
the PERFECT set of signal collection (SDR-IQ of IF) for doing that work.

Thank you very much once again Juan for your extremely valuable
contributions and your unbridled enthusiasm.  It is very welcome indeed.