[eagle] Re: PAVE PAWS EMI

Dave hartzell hartzell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:16:48 PDT 2007

Juan,

Great recording.

By chance, did you have the Noise Blanker enabled on your Kenwood rig
when recording?  It sounds like it might have been, with an increase
in mute after each pop...

Dave

--
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan.