[eagle] Re: Module Temperatures

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 12:54:51 PDT 2007

John,

We're working on a plan to get some thermal/vacuum testing in on the first
prototype.  If we can get this together in a reasonable time I'd like to do
that before you get too far into the PCB design for the next rev in case
there are some thermal surprises.  I'll keep you posted on our progress...

Juan