[eagle] Publication

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Fri Aug 24 19:32:21 PDT 2007

Team:
Sooner or later, we need to publish more.  Publishing in QST would bring
our efforts to widespread attention, which could help many things.

Well, we may have our chance:

* QST Wants You!: Have you ever thought of writing an article for QST?
The official journal of ARRL, the national association for Amateur
Radio, QST is always on the lookout for articles that explore all the
possibilities of ham radio. We are looking for stories and articles that
present a project or idea that is useful and engaging to most hams. The
story you have had brewing in your head for months might be perfect for
QST or the ARRLWeb. For the Web, we're looking for short (1500 words
maximum), general-interest articles that tell a particularly interesting
story. At least one photo to accompany the story is mandatory. Send your
submissions to QST Managing Editor Joel Kleinman, N1BKE <qst at arrl.org>.

If you've something to submit, go for it.  I'll be happy to help as a
reviewer or whatever, but I will not get in the way as a gatekeeper.  If
you want to write for QST, PLEASE DO!!
wb4gcs at amsat.org