[eagle] Update request

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Mon Aug 20 20:21:30 PDT 2007

Team:

It is that time of year again.  I need to compose my report of things
accomplished, things projected to be accomplished next year, and
projections of funds required to accomplish those things.  Your
unexpended funding requests from this year will NOT be rolled in to next
yea -- we start over.

I need your input (or negatives) on progress, projections, funds
expended, and funds projected to be expended in 08.

I need this information by 15 Sep 07 so that I can formulate my report
to the BoD in Oct.

Questions:  Please contact me asap.

Thanks & 73,
Jim