[eagle] Re: [Senior-officers] Re: [Advisors] Re: [Bod] This weekend at Central States VHF Society

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 16:43:31 PDT 2007

Jan A. King wrote:
> Bob,
>
> A Big Congrats from down-under too.  CSVHFS has an important place in my
> memory banks.
>
> Just got back last night from 73 days on Globalstar in the south of France
> and other places around the world.
>
> 73's,
> Jan W3GEY/VK4GEY

Jan:

Man I was shocked.  I was really happy to get this one because you, Tom,
and others I respect have gotten it.

Other topics, we REALLY need your help with this Intelsat thing.  Do you
have time to fly to the U.S. in the next few weeks (on our nickel)?  If
you don't know the Intelsat thing, read the hundreds of stacked up
emails or call me on Skype.