[eagle] Re: Receiver Spec vs. ATP, a few Suggestions and aQuestion or Two

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 28 15:14:04 PDT 2007

Bdale,

It would be a trade-off.  I've put out all the information I have and
everyone knows my opinions.  I think someone else is supposed to be looking
into this but I forgot who it is since nothing has been posted.  I'd like to
see some alternative suggestions from the experts on the CAN-Do, the
enclosure, and the EMI situation in general.

By the way, do I have a prototype CAN-Do module or was the intent to fly
this version with the dead-bug step-down converter hanging by three leads
and a few wires?