[eagle] Re: Receiver Spec vs. ATP, a few Suggestions and a Question or Two

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 28 11:32:26 PDT 2007

Juan:

I do not know how you can be concerned with storage temperatures of -60°C
when you have just soldered a PCB with temperatures of from two to a a few
hundred degrees! It seems to me that the stress of soldering would vastly
exceed those of a low storage temperature. The thermal excursions of
soldering considerably exceed those of the storage situation.

’73,

Dick Jansson, KD1K

 <mailto:kd1k at amsat.org> kd1k at amsat.org

 <mailto:kd1k at arrl.net> kd1k at arrl.net