[eagle] Re: PCB Software

Assi Friedman 4x1kx at iarc.org
Tue Jul 24 13:13:33 PDT 2007

They have been pushing Allegro (AKA PCB Designer) very hard for the past
year. Worst than that, beware of upgrading to version 16. They also changed
the licensing structure and eliminated the floating license. They now only
support MAC lock, or license server. On the bright side, since they are
discontinuing it – we shouldn’t expect any new bugs, I mean features
introduced.

Assi

  _____