[eagle] Re: A new opportunity (Phase 4 lite?)

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 20 07:37:54 PDT 2007

Bob:

I look forward to the thermal challenges suggested by your message. If I
were to conjecture on the equipment, the positioning and power levels start
to suggest that the use of heat pipes might be in order to solve these
problems. Heat pipe cooling of equipment is always an interesting challenge.
I also remember very well my P4 work of the late 80's (nearly 20 years
ago!).

'73,
Dick Jansson, KD1K
kd1k at amsat.org