[eagle] Re: Jim's comments

Robert Davis bob2leo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 05:55:47 PDT 2007

I guess I should have finished reading before I send my previous email.
I'm trying to visualize this dual compartment idea which still provides
connector face area to both compartments. See attached (as ppt or jpg).
If heat is the issue of the power board, then we can make it a bigger
postage stamp as necessary, right? But it would stay in the same compartment
as CAN-DO.
At first blush, I think this idea is better than having connections on 2
different walls of the module.
bob
Robert Davis
KF4KSS