[eagle] Re: Jim's comments

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 18 05:15:37 PDT 2007

Juan:

One difficulty in your suggested "little daughter board" is that while the
circuitry may not take much space, getting the cooling of that PCB to the
module baseplate may require much more volume and it is restrictive as to
where you place this daughter board. In the current design of the URx that
is one of the three areas needing the added heat sinks.

Dick Jansson, KD1K

 <mailto:kd1k at amsat.org> kd1k at amsat.org

 <mailto:kd1k at arrl.net> kd1k at arrl.net