[eagle] Re: CAN-Do-Too! ??????????

Chuck Green greencl at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 17 08:05:35 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Yes, they are using the same device.  Both engineering and flight units
have been delivered to them.  I have heard nothing regarding their use.
If they have had any issues with them, they have resolved them themselves.

My communications with them have been severely limited due to ITAR
issues.  I really despise this situation and am looking forward to the
day that I can resume my normal very good working relations with them.
It is unfortunate that our government is such an inhibitor of technical
development and destroyer of international relations.  Oops, I probably
shouldn't have said that.  It's all your fault for getting me started :)

Chuck