[eagle] Re: EMI Control & PCB Analysis - Aug. 22, Boston

Steve Schwarm, W3EVE w3eve at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 11 13:15:58 PDT 2007

I'm sorry I missed the TeamSpeak last night. I live in the Boston Area
and can attend the workshop if that helps. I hope to be able to spend
some time looking at it next week. I have a few to many things going on
this week. I don't have the required test equipment but have worked on
similar issues in the past. Mostly with very low level, low frequency
stuff, though.

Steve